Contract Recruiter (Remote)
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources/Legal
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, as well as pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you!
Cricut® is looking for an experienced, collaborative Contract Recruiter to join our team for a 6-month contract (remote friendly!). The ideal candidate is responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting top talent for various teams across the company. Preference to recruiters with experience in one or more of the following specialties: CPG, consumer electronics, data, QA, operations, technical, marketing, sales and creative talent. If you are naturally curious, have a passion for technology and creativity, and would like to join an innovative company revolutionizing desktop manufacturing - this is your ideal position!
- Be the expert and be passionate in all things recruiting – attract, engage and retain talent!
- Know and evangelize Cricut’s culture to everyone you encounter.
- Be a sourcing sleuth – the art of finding the best talent in the most unlikely of places. Seriously.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience – go out of your way to make their day.
- Build candidate pipelines through a variety of avenues, including but not limited to lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking, etc.
- Manage full cycle recruiting tasks including resume review, interviews, managing skill assessments, coordinate interviews, reference checks, negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Facilitate the collection and review of interview feedback, and help drive communication and alignment across interview teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment (preferably both)
- Experience recruiting for product and/or design organizations
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Full lifecycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing, i.e. compensation negotiation
- Proven experience with an ATS system (i.e. SmartRecruiters) as well as sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to accurately assess candidate's technical abilities
- Driven, autonomous, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated results in a high-performance and ever-changing landscape
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Lifelong learner and unafraid to let your inner geek/nerd shine
- Successful closer but not a schmoozer
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.