- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources/Legal
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
The Recruiting team at Cricut is growing! We are looking for an Associate Recruiter to join our high-performing (and all-around awesome) Recruitment function. As our first Associate Recruiter, you’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to several areas critical to the success of our talent and recruitment efforts. In this role, you’ll spend a good amount of your time being focused on the top of funnel efforts, with an emphasis on attracting all types of candidates (especially those under-represented). You’ll also own a few searches, jump in our coordination efforts, and actively support our employer branding efforts. If you are enjoy being challenged, working with an awesome team, and want to help drive success for a fast-growing, innovative company, then we want to hear from you!
- Develop diverse talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs, and to augment our candidate pipeline
- Partner with recruiting team and hiring managers to fully understand business requirements and execute accordingly
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (i.e. LI Recruiter)
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Serve as a subject matter expert on effective talent pipeline building strategies
- Drive employer brand awareness online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Craft and send engaging candidate campaigns
- Track and analyze relevant data, such as conversion rates (i.e. numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired, etc.)
- 3+ years related experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, or related
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume startup-like environment
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Candidates must pass a background check and reference check.