Senior IT Data Integration Manager
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Information Technology
Our mission is to help people lead creative lives. At Cricut®, we believe that we are all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools. Who are we? A bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. We value, hard work, getting things done and having fun while we do it. The Cricut team is dynamic, diverse, and inclusive, join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Perks & Culture
Our team is AMAZING, we cannot wait for you to meet everyone. Our cultural mantras and values are not just a poster on the wall. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something that is bigger than ourselves. Cricut’s growth will not be stopped, upon joining Cricut you will be welcomed into a global community with coworkers located in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America (just to name a few.) We train, develop, and celebrate great work; not to mention we throw an unbelievable water balloon fight and a Halloween party that will leave you planning your costume for next year all year long.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, paid Parental Leave, life insurance, wellness incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Sr. Manager Integration/Data Architecture is to provide technical leadership for leading design and practices related to Enterprise Integration solutions. Partner with technical, functional, and business peers to guide the solution design efforts best suited to meet business objectives. In addition to technical expertise, the role also calls for the ability to demonstrate effectiveness in execution, working with our partners to ensure smooth execution and support. Build and lead a high-performing data integration team in a hands-on technical capacity. Inspire and deliver data integration innovations that fuel the growth of business
Ability to influence across different groups and levels in the organization.
- Serve as the technical expert within integration solutions and provide technical leadership to facilitate a collaborative partnership between functional and application delivery teams
- Define and enhance methodologies and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Provide solutions and lead application development for customer facing applications such as B2B (EDI, API), Web, and Mobile development
- Partner & collaborate with business & IT stake stakeholders to define the roadmap.
- Partner with the Audit, Compliance and Governance leaders to ensure integrations are secured and confirm to the guidelines laid out by the organization and the industry
- Drive meetings and lead discussions. Prioritize projects across the team and allocate resources to meet business and team goals
- Bachelor's in Computer Science with 7+ years management experience in building and leading data engineering teams.
- Track record of guiding teams through unstructured technical problems to deliver business impact. Ability to translate high-level business objectives into actions
- Skilled at running cross-functional relationships and communicating with leadership across multiple organizations
- Proficient in Cloud Date Warehouses like SnowFlake/Azure Synapse/Big Query/RedShift.
- Proficient in Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Lineage.
- 5+ years of industry experience in building & delivering highly performant data engineering solutions: Ingestion, Curation, Modeling, Persistence, Computation and Delivery.
- 5+ years of experience and proficiency in Python, SQL • Experience with Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, PowerBI is required.
- Proficient in writing & optimizing advanced SQL's.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different audiences
- Equal Opportunity: Cricut is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and members. Applicants will be considered based on their qualifications and without regards to age, race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, protected veteran states, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.
ADA: If you require reasonable accommodation during the application or selection process please do not hesitate to reach out to Cricut HR or your assigned recruiter.