Global Product Management Coordinator
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Product Management
Cricut is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space. The Cricut is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that lets our users cut intricate patterns in over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space software, our customers design projects using digital images from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Our customers can also select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials and the digital content that makes it all possible.
About the role
We’re looking for a stellar, high-potential individual for an entry-level position as a Global Product Management Coordinator. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor to an exciting career in hardware product management. You will support the team in developing Cricut’s next-generation products, driving existing products, and helping further the growth of the business. This position works closely with product managers, industrial designers, engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and a global manufacturing team to launch and support a product portfolio. Learn what it takes to build a business, create and design amazing product experiences, and grow a world-class brand.
What you’ll do
As a Global Product Management Coordinator, you'll:
- Manage the execution of product initiatives and core product improvements that support the sustaining business
- Perform market and competitive analysis to uncover insights that drive product performance and business opportunities
- Maintain the product line management database
- Actively participate in consumer learning plans and market research
- Coordinate and organize product samples plans
- Lead a cross-functional team in development of product packaging updates
- Provide light day-to-day business and administrative support to the product management team
- Bachelor’s Degree (undergraduate business, marketing, design, engineering or liberal arts preferred). Recent grads welcome to apply!
- Whether it’s in school, work or life, be ready to share experiences that demonstrate the following characteristics for which we’re looking:
- Leadership – experience leading teams directly and/or indirectly with integrity, clarity and self-awareness
- Passion for innovation and consumer behavior – ability to spot trends and envision future product experiences, loves thinking about how people tick
- Learning mindset — eagerness to learn, grow and be challenged. Intellectually curious.
- Self-starter – takes strong initiative to jump in and contribute, solve problems quickly, and work independently when needed. Does whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Analytical thinker – Disciplined and methodical. Comfortable with spreadsheets and numbers, and data-driven decision-making.
- Attention to detail – organized and pays careful attention to quality of work
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and verbal skills, comfortable with presenting
- Team player – builds strong relationships with others, strives to collaborate
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate an ability to work through unknowns
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Candidates must pass a background check and reference check.