Manager, Social Media Content
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Marketing
Our mission is to help people lead creative lives. At Cricut®, we believe that we are all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools. Who are we? A bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. We value, hard work, getting things done and having fun while we do it. The Cricut team is dynamic, diverse, and inclusive, join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Perks & Culture
Our team is AMAZING, we cannot wait for you to meet everyone. Our cultural mantras and values are not just a poster on the wall. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something that is bigger than ourselves. Cricut’s growth will not be stopped, upon joining Cricut you will be welcomed into a global community with coworkers located in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America (just to name a few.) We train, develop, and celebrate great work; not to mention we throw an unbelievable water balloon fight and a Halloween party that will leave you planning your costume for next year all year long.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, paid Parental Leave, life insurance, wellness incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
We’re looking for a dynamic social media content manager with a talent for creating visually engaging, smart, witty and trendy social media content across multiple platforms. This position is primarily responsible for content curation and creation using a variety of sources, including UGC and in-house resources. The social media content manager is also responsible for owning and managing the ongoing social media content calendar, and working with a variety of cross functional partners to ensure smooth execution of marketing campaigns.
- Own the social media content calendar across primary channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tik Tok.
- Execute product launch, seasonal, and corporate social media campaigns
- Create and manage content for all social media channels
- Identify relevant design & community trends and source UGC content to share across channels
- Execute on social media video strategy, including pre-recorded and Facebook Lives
- Own team communications re: social media trends and changes in channel algorithms and industry news
- Support senior manager on campaign and channel measurement and analytics
- 6+ years of social media management and content marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Expertise with social media creative software, ie Canva, Photoshop
- Expertise in social media analytics across platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing large social media channels
- BS, communications, PR, or marketing
- Video/photography skills
- Equal Opportunity: Cricut is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and members. Applicants will be considered based on their qualifications and without regards to age, race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, protected veteran states, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations or ordinances.
ADA: If you require reasonable accommodation during the application or selection process please do not hesitate to reach out to Cricut HR or your assigned recruiter.