IT/SAP Program Manager
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Information Technology
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional initiatives; working with multiple delivery teams
- Develop and manage roadmaps and resource plans with the senior management team
- Facilitate project planning, meetings, prioritization, and communication across IT, software, operations, finance, QA /projects/initiatives.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively identity, monitor, mitigate and communicate risks at all levels throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare and present program and project status: report on significant achievements, set up clear and concise reporting dashboards to be shared with key stakeholders regularly
- Develop and maintain communications process and ensure internal business partners are well informed
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, autonomy, innovation, and learning
- Comfortable with balancing the tactical and strategic
- Build and maintain strong relationships with IT, operations, finance, shop team, engineering, product, security and support teams ensuring programs remain aligned with business priorities and outcome
- Assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve; Drive on-going process improvements to optimize execution and efficiency
- Mentor others in best practices for planning and execution; maintain high standards of communication and consistency
- Help coordinate / align quarterly planning across business teams.
- Work with teams to alleviate project bottlenecks and escalate the need to resolve issues when executive support is required.
- Understand and communicate technical information to non-experts.
- Facilitate and run steering committee meetings or program review meetings with Executives and Directors and report accurately on the status of the project having excellent communication and presentation skills
- Participate in architecture roadmaps and meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, CE or commensurate technical experience
- 7+ years of project management experience in successfully leading operations, supply-chain, finance systems projects, with majority of projects in SAP (FI-CO and/or SD)
- Strong SAP background with a passion for delivering high quality and high performance business solutions
- Experience managing third party integration and infrastructure based programs or projects
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience working with IT project deliverables in all facets of project methodology, including initiating projects, forming teams, developing and executing timelines, project plans, resource estimates/budget, risk/issue tracking and status monitoring
- Experience promoting changes to production and knowledge of project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects
- Strong knowledge in cloud technologies and third party software integration
- Strong business acumen, with ability to translate business objectives into supporting system requirements
- Must be a highly analytical, team player, ability to learn quickly, and can prioritize and handle project managing multiple Projects, various team size and complexities at any one time
- Strong leadership presence with the ability to quickly build confidence and rapport with executives, leadership, project team members, and stakeholders
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Self-directed, detail oriented problem solver; will own issues until resolved
- Ability to define and refine the process while keeping things light and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally across the organization; communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA upgrade projects
- Experience with Magento
- Proficiency in planning and reporting tools
- Understanding of Network and Service performance, availability and scale-ability
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter (feel free to include links to your social presence). If you want to show your superpowers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.