Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Marketing
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Cricut Sr. Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating a world class personalized digital marketing program. You will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and be a strategic leader & mentor on the team. You will know what makes our consumer base tick, understand their pain points, questions and objectives through data analysis and layer in a commercial, brand-enhancing proposition to address those issues across the entire end-to-end journey. You’ll focus on creating innovative digital marketing programs that translate business goals into engaging customer experiences within an analytic framework.
Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of digital marketing channel best practices and applies them to the execution of marketing programs in collaboration with various cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be consumer centric, have a background in email platforms and or digital advertising; is highly organized, task-and-detail-oriented, motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, while maintaining a constant eye on process and efficiency to establish best practices for Cricut.
· Be a strategic leader & a mentor on the digital marketing team responsible for the email, CRM, paid media, and website optimization programs.
· Understanding and representing consumer needs unique to eCommerce channels and translating them into digital marketing plans.
· Develop go-to-market plans & strategies for new CRM channels such as: SMS, push notification, SnapChat, TikTok, etc.
· Analyze performance of marketing channels and campaigns across the market, customer segment and lifecycle stages, seeking ways to improve performance by delivering insights to key stakeholders.
· Partner with CRM Analyst to report on performance and develop strategies to optimize marketing campaigns by channel.
· Partner with Digital Marketing Director to manage external agencies to support execution of paid media marketing campaigns.
· Consult with product marketing teams to provide insights that help plan, develop, and execute compelling customer acquisition or engagement programs.
· Consult with global marketing teams to create, develop & execute digital marketing programs in new global markets.
- 5-7+ years in B2C digital marketing or eCommerce.
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- Strategic experience with digital marketing channels, such as email, social, search, video & display advertising.
- Strategic experience with digital advertising, hands-on experience with Facebook business manager & GoogleAds, a plus.
- Hands-on experience in email campaign building and audience building, or hands-on experience with creating and developing emails with marketing automation platforms (ex. Adobe, Marketo, Selligent).
- Knowledge of Excel and demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements.
- Strong sense of email, web design and user experience fundamentals.
- Experience writing direct-to-consumer marketing copy, and an understanding of SEO best practices.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter and include links to your portfolio or other social presence. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.