Director EMEA Direct-to-Consumer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Department: Marketing
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Manage and drive all digital marketing and cricut.com sales in the UK and EU sites. Digital marketing channels include email, paid social, and paid google (search) and site, to drive Cricut’s campaigns from awareness through conversion. Onboard and manage paid media agencies. Manage revenue and expense budgets for cricut.com UK and EU sites (full P&L). Create and manage the promotional calendar for UK and EU Cricut.coms. Coordinate and align with European Sales Managers on pricing and promotional policies and channel strategies.
- Ecommerce Sales Manager
- Define the promotional strategy by country based on pricing, channel marketing strategies and promotional cadence.
- Manage shopping cart product and pricing rules to align with promotion
- Understand and promote within the pricing policy for each country
- Work cross-functionally to develop a shop and site roadmap that supports product, promotion and marketing strategies
- Partner with European Sales and Marketing Teams to align on revenue and marketing goals
- Report on Revenue, GM, GM% and key business metrics
- Forecasting product quantities
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Define and drive the Digital launch strategy and digital asset requirements for new product launches.
- Find and manage a Paid-Media marketing agency. Drive the paid-media strategy for Social and Google through multiple countries.
- Manage promotional, product and life-cycle emails. Wire-frame email and digital assets, submit and track creative tickets
- Audit and modify existing life-cycle campaigns to assure relevancy across country and effectiveness in messaging.
- Partner with legal to assure legal digital compliance
- Provide a marketing support role for retail in key countries
- Manage site content across country to assure product and seasonal relevance
- Report on digital marketing channels core metrics
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing including email and paid media in UK and EU
- 3 years of experience in online consumer promotions
- Experience with Magento, or other ecommerce shopping cart
- Prior experience with CRM system and data-driven marketing strategies
- Proven ability to manage and resolve ambiguous issues crossing multiple divisions
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Excel proficiency
- Google Analytics and web analytics
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter and include links to your portfolio or other social presence. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.