Senior Financial Analyst
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Finance/Accounting
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Primary objectives of this position are to drive profitable revenue growth, maximize liquidity, and provide world-class analytical support to the executive team and board of directors
- Prepare, organize, and interpret financial information in multiple contexts (by region, product, customer, etc.) to drive decision-making
- Assist with driving strategic initiatives including revenue-generating, productivity-enhancing, and cost-saving initiatives
- Improve and continue to develop Cricut’s three statement financial models, 13-week cash forecast, and pro forma business scenarios
- Generate Cricut’s standard internal and external financial reporting including board packages, lender reporting, product line P&Ls, sales channel P&Ls, business cases for new ventures, etc.
- Drive monthly/quarterly/annual and longer-term budgeting, budget vs actual meetings, and budget vs actual reporting
- Provide pricing analysis including unit economic models, price elasticity, promotional strategy, deal desk support, and E&O inventory liquidation
- Work closely with Sales team to provide sales account level analysis (Walmart, Target, Michaels, JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, Amazon, Hobby Craft, Spotlight, Cricut.com, etc.) and to understand sales trends well enough to generate accurate forecasts
- Work closely with Product Management team to provide product line growth, profitability, and EOL analysis (connected machines, extensions, consumables, accessories, subscriptions, etc.) and to understand product trends well enough to generate accurate forecasts
- Provide strategic guidance and support around capital expenditure options to support company
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or equivalent
- Master’s in finance, accounting, MBA, or equivalent preferred
- Advanced financial certification(s) preferred
- Corporate finance experience with publicly traded companies preferred
- Extremely strong analytical aptitude
- Excel expertise required
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume, cover letter (feel free to include links to your social presence). If you want to show your superpowers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.