Hardware QA Tester - Temporary
- South Jordan, UT, USA
- Department: Quality Assurance
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Cricut has an immediate opportunity for a Hardware QA Tester in our Hardware Quality team. You will be responsible for carrying out test plans for new and existing products based on the Product Requirements and Engineering Specifications. You should be able to drive the projects independently, and support QA concerns in meetings with cross-functional and project teams
An ideal candidate has the ability to:
- Learn quickly and maintain a positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong mechanical problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Use current Cricut products
- Explore, Maker, Easy Press and other products and tools
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills – verbal and written communication
- Be a self-starter, capable of working independently
- Maintain high attention to detail even while working on repetitive tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and using basic formulas
- sum, max, min, standard deviation, etc.
- Experience testing, analyzing, troubleshooting, or repairing issues with hardware, mechanical, electronic devices
- Experience in root cause analysis and fixing hardware issues
- Experience using calipers and digital microscopes
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!