Product Launch Manager
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
- Department: Sales
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Are you an enterprising Product/Marketing expert looking for an amazing team to join with strong corporate growth particularly focused on product growth? Then, Cricut® could be the perfect fit for you!
With trend driven design as its focus, Cricut® is always vigilant for new ideas and innovations. We are committed to providing cutting edge tools, innovative designs, and the inspiration and knowledge that form the foundation of creativity. Cricut® is recognized as one of the craft industry’s leaders in innovation and design. We have an exciting pipeline of products and need a creative, go-getter Product Launch Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a Product Launch Manager, you will be the key bridge between the product organization and the sales, marketing and channel teams, responsible for go-to-market strategy, launch planning and execution for your product categories. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Launch Manager you will be the expert in our products and channels, understand consumer needs, what they buy and their buying criteria. You will be responsible for working with our sales and marketing teams to develop and launch compelling new products across all retail and online channels.
- Drive successful launch strategy and execution for new Cricut® products, ensuring cohesive planning and execution across the organization.
- Product launch planning – Work closely with the product teams to develop launch strategy, marketing and merchandising plans, and map out marketing assets and launch plans for the new products and releases, keep track of and help drive timelines and deliverables, and manage the cross-functional implementation of plans with sales and marketing teams.
- Represent the product teams in meetings and act as the primary source of updates and information for new products in your categories to marketing, channel and sales organizations.
- Represent the marketing, channel and sales teams in meetings with product organization and act as primary source of timelines, strategy, requirements and related information.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and channel teams and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your consumers and retailers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the playing field and how to win
- Tracking/Process improvement – Help build/improve processes and systems that allow Cricut® to successfully launch new products quickly and efficiently
- 5+ years of product marketing/launch experience (preferably with physical products), with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role; consumer product experience in retail channels a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Very strong written communication skills
- Maniacal attention to detail, able to track multiple complex sets of data across several documents
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This position is contingent on successfully completing a Criminal Background Check upon hire. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!