Senior Graphic Designer
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
As a Senior Graphic Designer you’ll be a part of a team who loves to speak to the customer. In a collaborative environment you will directly impact the Cricut® brand. The Graphic Design team works directly with Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media, Sales, Product and Software Development teams.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Ensure brand guidelines are consistently met
- Complete design tasks independently to meet deadlines and assure company and stakeholder creative integrity
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Art Director and Creative Director to determine overall scope of projects and presentations
- Exercise quality control over assigned projects
- Work directly with Project Manager and follow through with stakeholders with creative direction and final file deliverables
- 5+ years packaging experience with file preparation (digital and print)
- Excellent technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience designing for consumer products and retail a plus
- Must be a team player, willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Abide by company core values
- Maintain deadlines and product goals
- Communicate and listen with superb skills and experience
- Must possess self-motivated creativity and strategic thinking in fast-paced environment
What to Do Next: Please send a resume and your professional portfolio. Applications without portfolios will not be considered. If you are unable to attach your portfolio, please email directly to hrrecruiting at cricut.com. You can be sure that Cricut® is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!