EMEA Sales Support - UK Based
- UK, Belgium, Netherlands or Germany, Any Town, England, gb
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
As a Sales Support team member, you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with Retail Account Managers, Buyers and Planners to fulfill product orders and product placement within the retail landscape. You will promote win-win relationships with the most extraordinary domestic and international retail partners in the DIY craft industry.
- First and foremost – be a positive and upbeat force in the organization.
- Second – don’t be a jerk and have fun. Be professional but have a sense of humor too.
- Be the ultimate “multi-tasker” – in a half hour period you will receive requests for retail product order fulfillment, shipping inquiries, operations related issues all while managing seamless product deliveries.
- Be a little bit OCD – but just a little …. high functioning OCD. You’ll need to support new customer onboarding by creating retail SKUs, be uber-organized and provide supplemental product information, new customer information and keeping cross-functional Cricut teams informed.
- Be Good at Relationship Building. You’ll be collaborating with Account Managers, Channel Marketing Managers and Retail Partners to coordinate new display product launches, retail set designs and shipping product samples. You’ll be working with Sales in the UK and EMEA and various functional teams at the US HQ.
- Participate in product launches and product meetings to drive retail timelines.
- Be patient. You will be a problem solver for internal and external partners.
- Be willing to do what needs to be done. We need a self-starter, full of energy and commitment, who can roll their sleeves up and get things done.
- We promise you won’t be bored. You’ll interact with a dynamic group of people every day and work at a place that is growing and doing cool things. Given our growth, there should be lots of scope for personal and career progression.
- Experience in a similar sales environment, supporting teams to deliver to customer commitments.
- Experience of working with International customers and partners, and US HQ a plus. A foreign language would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing product forecasts, price lists, customer logistics and deliveries, product launch planning, samples management and budgets.
- Retail plan-o-gram experience
- Ability to find direction among chaos and multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office apps
- Pro-active, problem-solving nature
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performing team.
- Be an enthusiastic, eternal optimist and do not accept “no” as your final answer
- Cultural fit: Energetic, self-starter. Gets stuff done without being a jerk. Is a player, not a victim. Acts like an owner.
The role reports to the Country Director, UK, with close ties to the VP EMEA. Given the fast growth of the Cricut® brand, career advancement prospects are significant.
UK-based but EMEA responsibilities. Based from to-be-opened UK office, West or North of M25.
What to Do Next: Please send a resume and a cover letter describing why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure Cricut is an employer who values individuality and variety. Write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!