UK Sales Executive
- 123 Any Lane, Any Town
Join the company that is the leading edge of the maker revolution! We are a leading consumer products and technology company that is engaged in helping millions of people express themselves creatively with the Cricut® electronic cutting systems. The Cricut® launched in 2005 and revolutionized the paper crafts industry. Today, millions of people use our products to create projects that range from greeting cards, scrapbooks, home décor, school projects—anything that allows people to capture their memories and share these with their loved ones. In the end, what inspires our consumers inspires us. Create More. Live More!
Cricut® finds itself at an exciting tipping point. After considerable success in the US, we are looking to expand our EMEA presence, starting in the UK. The career opportunities for the successful candidate are really limitless.
As the UK Sales Executive with Cricut®, your focus is to aggressively grow Cricut®'’s UK revenue by increasing business with existing partners and developing new partnerships. This includes multiple channels within the crafting and general ‘lifestyle’ technology markets. This position reports to the UK Sales Director and will work closely with the VP EMEA.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- The successful candidate will work effectively with personnel across multiple levels and roles, including senior management, product marketing, operations, sales, marketing, and administration. This includes Cricut® personnel based in Europe and in the United States.
- The same will be expected of them for their relationships with customers
- Define the UK Go to Market strategy and successfully establish retail and online relationships to grow the business. The primary responsibility will be ambitious growth, coupled with tight forecasting and pricing management. This will require top-class business development, account management, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent financial acumen, professional organization skills, and time management skills.
- Success is measured in achieving/exceeding targets for revenue, new account acquisition, growth, sales and increasing Cricut® brand awareness.
- As a brand enjoying hyper-growth, the opportunities for personal and career development are substantial. As a self-starter, your motivation, passion and energy will be key to future success.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in the crafting or technology markets.
- Proficient with MS Office suite, SAP and Google Analytics.
- Candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
- Strong experience of managing both retail and online customers, including Amazon.
- Must possess ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to work hard and be part of a small, dynamic, and energetic team.
- Location is flexible but should be based in the South of England, close to our to-be-opened UK office, West or North M25.
- Some International travel expected, including to US HQ
- Cultural fit: Energetic, self-starter. Gets stuff done without being a jerk. Is a player, not a victim. Acts like an owner.
What to Do Next: Please send us a resume and cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate. You can be sure Cricut is a workplace who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Insta, GitHub or fan pages made because of you). If you are a DIY enthusiast, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.