UK Marketing Manager
- 123 Any Lane, Any Town, gb
Join the company that is the leading edge of the maker revolution! We are a leading consumer products and technology company that is engaged in helping millions of people express themselves creatively with the Cricut® electronic cutting systems. The Cricut® launched in 2005 and revolutionized the paper crafts industry. Today, millions of people use our products to create projects that range from greeting cards, scrapbooks, home décor, school projects—anything that allows people to capture their memories and share these with their loved ones. In the end, what inspires our consumers inspires us. Create More. Live More!
The Cricut EMEA team is growing fast and we are looking for our first Marketing Executive to propel the Cricut® brand and our business results to the next level.
The UK Marketing Manager is responsible for the growth in awareness (and sales) of the Cricut® brand and products within the UK market. This role will develop integrated communications across multiple marketing channels that address relevant audiences and drive business goals.
You will create and lead marketing campaigns and execution throughout the UK market. This includes both coordination of current campaigns, as well as envisioning new campaigns consistent with corporate initiatives. In this role, you’ll work closely with Cricut® product and content teams, social media teams, other marketing teams, Cricut® members, and executives.
If you have a love of all things handmade, want to be at the forefront of building a program still in its infancy, and have a track record of independently building marketing programs for new and/or established consumer brands, join us today.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Lead Cricut® UK marketing strategy and execution.
- Ensure our ‘reverse the funnel’ marketing strategy adapts to the UK market, is well planned, and ultimately successfully executed.
- Manage and drive agencies, especially our UK based PR/Influencer/Social agency
- Build awareness for the Cricut® brand primarily by increasing awareness and word of mouth, focusing on Influencer engagement, affiliate programs, and Social marketing.
- Execute channel marketing initiatives – in-store and online – as UK distribution grows. Knowledge of Amazon marketing a plus.
- Establish processes and reviews to measure campaign performance, testing and optimizing campaign elements.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (social marketing, email marketing, creative services, DTC, video marketing, events, influencer marketing, channel marketing and product management).
- Responsible for managing a high volume of activity and prioritize activities to effectively deliver plans on time and budget.
- Communicate status and activities; must have strong communication and organization skills.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing management and influencer/partnerships experience.
- Strong project/people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize workload.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers to executive management.
- Knowledge of and experience within the DIY community, including sewing and fabrics, preferred. Experience of marketing strong brands to women a plus.
- Ability to meet tight time schedules.
- Cultural fit: Energetic, self-starter. Gets stuff done without being a jerk. Is a player, not a victim. Acts like an owner.
This role reports to the UK Country Director, with strong ties both to the VP EMEA and Director of Marketing in the US HQ.
The role is based in our to-be-opened UK office, West or North M25.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a self-starter, successful marketeer, to take the next step in their career. With time and success, the position could morph into an EMEA marketing leadership role. With our exciting growth plans, the opportunities for advancement really are limitless.
What to Do Next: Please send us a resume and cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate. You can be sure Cricut is a workplace who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Insta, GitHub or fan pages made because of you). If you are a DIY enthusiast, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information.