Digital Paid Media Marketing Analyst
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
- Department: Marketing
Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you.
The Paid Media Marketing Analyst will be accountable for the strategy, management & reporting of campaigns on digital advertising platforms. The ideal candidate is organized, understands business drivers, and possesses effective interpersonal skills to develop and maintain online campaigns. In addition, the Paid Media Marketing Manager develops and optimizes every aspect of campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and leading the PPC budgets, analyzing results, and reporting results.
- Lead paid advertising efforts for Cricut on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Analysis of campaign initiatives and tracking return on investment (ROI).
- Optimize ad strategies and delivery through A/B testing, audience analysis, and segmentation.
- Run end-to-end paid media campaigns: keyword research, campaign strategy, ad writing, bid management, engine relationships, and margin optimization.
- Demonstrate detailed data analysis to find opportunities in the marketplace to expand and optimize profitability.
- Monitor all competitive and market efforts and react appropriately to any changes.
- Work to set and deliver on campaign growth targets.
- Oversee in-house creative development.
- Bachelor's degree and at least four years’ paid media marketing experience leading paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Demonstrated track record of running paid search accounts, specifically Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Strong organizational skills; phenomenal attention to detail, operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
- Real passion for developing creative ways to engage our audience.
- GoogleAds Certification is helpful.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools to track ads performance a plus.
- Proficiency in CRM, ESP, DMP and DSP integrations; understanding of DFA (DCM and other media related tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This position is contingent on successfully completing a Criminal Background Check upon hire. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
What to Do Next: Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!