- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather.
Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
The Compensation Analyst is the key resource for the company’s salary and incentive programs and supports other compensation programs such as international, sales and stock options.
- Collaborates with the COO and General Counsel on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs and equity.
- Analyze internal and external salary statistics and recommend, develop and implement appropriate employee compensation structures based on this information.
- Partners with Recruiting Team to review new positions in anticipation of recruitment to ensure appropriate classification. Based on position-specific information, determines if an existing description can be used for classification. As necessary, examines new descriptions to confirm accuracy in reflecting current roles, responsibilities and requirements.
- Create and apply employee incentive plans to maintain and attract talent. Work in partnership with the Human Resources team to ensure that compensation and bonus programs can compete with other businesses.
- Uses published or conducts ad hoc surveys to obtain and analyze market pay rates. Makes recommendations on appropriate pay levels. Reviews recommendations within Cricut context for internal equity. Prepares reports on findings and handles administrative steps to formalize recommendations.
- Reviews manager’s request for salary review and makes pay level determinations. This includes reviewing job questionnaires, conferring with managers, evaluating jobs and preparing written reports on findings. Communicates with stakeholders regarding the result of compensation work.
- Maintains records of both bonus and long-term incentive programs.
- Provides analytics support and data analysis on projects and human resources metrics.
- Administers base pay, bonus and longterm incentive programs, including annual focal review and bonus cycles.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Coordinates with HR to educate managers.
- Works with HR to ensure that the HRIS (UltiPro) meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
- Assists management and HR with compensation-related issues.
- Communicate effectively with people of all job levels and personalities
- Ability to evaluate and convey information in legible reports to Human Resource, Finance, and Executive groups
- Excellent writing skills
- Well versed in Human Resource principles and best practices in compensation including job analysis/evaluation
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws, regulations and/or statues
- Proficient in Excel for analysis of data
- Maintain confidentiality
- Three to five years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or Finance preferred
- CCP, GRP or ACCP certifications preferred
What to Do Next: Please attach a resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the ideal Compensation Expert for Cricut. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!