HR Business Partner
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather.
Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Cricut is in search of an experienced and self-motivated HR Business Partner to join our team. We are building an amazing company and cultivating a culture to support Cricut’s mission, values, and mantras (these are actually a big deal around here). As our HR Business Partner, you are responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. You will champion our culture and slay with your change agent skills while supporting human resources and business responsibilities.
- First and Foremost – be a positive and upbeat force in the organization. We are still a small enough company that you ought to be able to greet each employee by name – or at least with whatever name you assign them.
- Second and Second Most – get stuff done, but don’t be a jerk about it - and have fun. We’d rather run to keep up with your pace than ask you to hurry and keep up with our fast-paced and high-performing culture. Be professional but have a sense of humor too.
- Be a Bit OCD - if a TV character represents an HR Business Partner, think Leslie Knope in Parks & Rec rather than Toby Flenderson in the Office, i.e. be a bit OCD, a tad neurotic, extremely hard-working, dedicated and really cheerful. You’ll basically be working for Ron Swanson.
- Be an Onboarding Superstar - we spend a lot of time recruiting A+ talent and want to ensure they get off to a successful start. You’ll get everything prepared so new employees have a world-class experience.
- Have some Tech Finesse - or at least have experience managing an HRIS, Microsoft Office Suite, mobile and web apps. You will facilitate business requests and further develop UltiPro modules like a boss.
- Be a Survey Maniac - we love surveys at Cricut and we have a pretty cool way of managing them. If you like analytics and business intelligence, this could very well be your dream position.
- Be a Business Partner - think like a CEO but roll up your sleeves and get in the details. Titles don’t matter here, getting stuff done does though. You’ll help improve our employee performance program as well as work with leaders to support employee development. You’ll show a vested interest in Cricut and seek to understand our financial position, business objectives, goals, culture, and competition.
- Be a Lifelong Learner - and a data-gathering wizard. Ask questions and look for opportunities to learn about the organization, your peers and discover the “why” in the way we do things.
- Keep the Wheel Turning - exhibit hustle and organization. It helps if multi-tasking is your middle name. You’ll manage the typical HR stuff like benefits coordination and reconciliation, owning the filing system, keeping us compliant, and staying on top of other work that needs to be done.
- 2+ years of HR experience required
- Business or HR related bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bonus points for having a PHR certification
What to Do Next: Please attach a resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the ideal HR Business Partner for Cricut. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!