Social & Community Sr. Manager
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Social channels are some of our most highly rated marketing platforms here at Cricut. We are excited to announce the search for a Senior Manager to lead the ongoing development and strategy of these impactful platforms. Our growth and engagement in the social sphere are at an accelerated all-time high, and our programs have top performance ratings associated with their success. The ideal candidate will find new and innovative ways to continue developing our program – achieving all corporate goals and make this the best brand for our Cricut Members.
We value our social platforms as a place of authenticity and high audience engagement. Our Members interact with us and elevate their DIY lifestyle to the next level. We want to help them use our products as well as give them a brand experience where they know they are coming to the experts in all things DIY. If you love making things, you love helping people, and you’re an expert in understanding all the social platforms for business, this is the role for you!
The Social & Community Sr. Manager will develop programs within social channels and communities to lead campaign conversion across all platforms. Consistent posting and campaign development are vital components of this position on an ongoing basis. Campaigns can include interactive, video, live, and static posting as well as activation of group administrators and moderators of communities relating to the Cricut Brand. You are responsible for creating Cricut campaigns designed for social impact in these channels and communities; actively research, present, and collaborate with top communities on key initiatives; onboard new community segments and analyze ROI performance of overall social programs.
We are looking for experience in geo-targeting, local market program development, standardized social content methodology. We are looking for someone who doesn’t just know Instagram and Facebook, but has experience in the world of Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter. An ideal candidate will know how to harness Reddit and WhatsApp, to help guide our International Teams.
- Develop, plan, segment and lead team in executing social programs with close strategic ties to corporate initiatives, product roadmaps, event calendars, and campaigns
- Define program objectives, target audiences, strategies/tactics, deliverables, timeline, and value measurement
- Build foundational aspects of the Cricut Community program
- Understand and contribute shareable content for Facebook Admins including blog posts, videos, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams including PR, product marketing, program & content marketing, and digital marketing operations
- Source, manage and develop new Facebook Group Admins for ongoing key initiatives and programs
- Represent Cricut in person at events, meetups, conventions, etc. to work with Facebook Group Admins on site
- Drive regular communications to track status and measurement
- ·Build & deliver metric dashboard for regular program measurement
- 7+ years social and/or community marketing experience
- In-depth understanding of Social Platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter
- Strong understanding of community development through live events a plus
- Strong project/people management skills
- Track record of successful team management
- Ability to collaborate with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers to executive management
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of and experience within the DIY community preferred
- Knowledge of Tracx or other social media listening tools a plus
- Understanding of Reddit platform and WhatsApp are a bonus
- International Community and Social experience are a bonus
What to Do Next: Please attach a resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the ideal Social and Community Senior Manager for Cricut. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace who values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!