- 151 E 3450 N, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
This Data Analyst completes various reports for member services contact center operations. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task daily. The role will require analytic thinking and superior ability to leverage data and metrics, supporting leadership in key strategic analysis and providing relevant and value-added recommendations. The role requires proactive thinking with strong analytical skills and problem solving, while providing the necessary support to line managers in a task-oriented or project-oriented environment. This candidate can be based in our Spanish Fork or South Jordan, UT offices.
- Uses knowledge of business and data to discover and/or anticipate problems or opportunities where data can be leveraged to address the need.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Implement systems and processes to centralize the data and create periodical reports
- Locate and define new business/process improvement opportunities
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business project
- Asks probing questions to translate business needs in order to build and design reporting solutions (metric management, dashboards, enterprise performance management).
- Applies data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues (forecasting), and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in related field preferred
- Customer Service experience is desire
- Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or scorecard tools for reporting preferred
- Must have strong Excel background
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL, Access etc.), programming (XML, Java Script, or ETL frameworks)
- Ability to multi-task is critical for this role
What to Do Next: Please attach a resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the ideal Data Analyst for Cricut. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!