Member Care Manager
- 151 E 3450 N, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Cricut is seeking a talented individual capable of driving change in our Member Care organization in Spanish Fork, Utah. The right candidate will enjoy multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. This position entails supervising representatives engaged in handling inbound and/or outbound customer service calls onsite and remotely. We’re looking for a passionate individual with a start-up mentality and excellent work ethic that also has experience motivating and challenging employees to continuously improve and provide an excellent experience for every customer.
- You will monitor activities of representatives to ensure maximum efficiency of the team
- You will recruit, mentor and develop member service agents and cultivate an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- You will drive people, process and technology initiatives to optimize the member and agent experience end-to-end
- You will ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to and call standards are met
- You will handle and resolve escalated member complaints and issues
- You will ensure adherence to work schedule
- You will evaluate staff performance and administer disciplinary actions consistent with company policy
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of customer service or related experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of supervisory or management experience in Customer Service or Technical support
- Experience working with Workforce Management software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with Consumer Electronics products is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What to Do Next: Attach your resume. You can be sure Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so please submit any online presence you may have - Twitter, Facebook, Insta, Portfolio, Fan pages made because of you, etc. If you are a DIY enthusiast, we would love to hea/see your creativity.