Member Care Supervisor I
- 151 E 3450 N, Spanish Fork, UT 84660, USA
- Department: Member Care
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Cricut is seeking a talented individual capable of driving change in our Member Care organization in Spanish Fork, Utah. The right candidate will enjoy multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. This position entails supervising representatives engaged in handling inbound and/or outbound customer service calls onsite and remotely. We’re looking for a passionate individual with a start-up mentality and excellent work ethic that also has experience motivating and challenging employees to continuously improve and provide an excellent experience for every customer.
- You will monitor activities of representatives to ensure maximum efficiency of the team
- You will recruit, mentor and develop member service agents and cultivate an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- You will drive people, process and technology initiatives to optimize the member and agent experience end-to-end
- You will ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to and call standards are met
- You will handle and resolve escalated member complaints and issues
- You will ensure adherence to work schedule
- You will evaluate staff performance and administer disciplinary actions consistent with company policy
- Associates degree and 3+ years of customer service or related experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience in Customer Service or Technical support
- Experience working with Workforce Management software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with Consumer Electronics products is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What to Do Next: Please send a resume. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!