Business Intelligence Associate
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
As a Business Intelligence Associate for Cricut you will support and assist the day-to day operations of the corporate team. Reporting to the Director of Business Development and Associate Counsel for IP, as the Business Intelligence Associate, you are the "go-to" person for current business relationships and future revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will support the business development process and lead the pre-due diligence phase of research. Including BI extraction and data visualization to identify new verticals and opportunities and execute on strategic business and growth initiatives. A successful Business Intelligence Associate is a high performer with well-developed organizational and communication skills and can work independently to produce consistent quality work with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Lead the pre-due diligence phase of research.
- BI extraction and data visualization to identify new verticals and opportunities and execute on strategic business and growth initiatives.
- Coordinate meetings with potential business partners and keep detailed records of the meetings
- Manage follow-up items that result from meetings with business partners
- Support and assist with the day-to-day operations of business development
- Research, evaluate and identify new verticals for Cricut products
- Maintain internal and external business development reports
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations for new opportunities and existing relationships
- Assist in monitoring contractual compliance for existing relationships
- Gather information to develop a business case and inform decision makers for business development and growth initiatives
- Support the development of operational plans for business initiatives and prepare presentations for senior leadership
- Define the project milestones and deliverables to support the implementation of business initiatives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience compiling business analysis using research data
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tool
- Ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Expert level skill with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and ability to create presentations for senior leadership
- Enthusiastic service attitude
- Ability to analyze the competitive landscape
- Challenge assumptions and the status quo
- Business intelligence experience analyzing financial and business data preferred
What to Do Next: Please send a resume. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!