Influencer Marketing Program Coordinator
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Cricut’s influencer marketing team is looking for a proactive, highly motivated, communications and marketing professional with a passion for securing and nourishing influencer content partnerships. As the influencer program marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting and executing campaigns from start to finish and analyze both performance and potential to improve influencer opportunities and partnerships.
Cricut is fortunate to have a large community of passionate and knowledgeable Maker influencers across many categories – DIY, craft, sewing, and more – and many channels including Blogs, YouTube, and social media groups. You will act as a Cricut champion whose goal is to inform and engage an influencer community to fall in love with all things Cricut.
If you have a love of all things handmade and want to contribute taking a robust program to the next level, this is the position for you. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing Programs.
- Lead and execute regular communications with Cricut influencer community; including upcoming campaigns, product launches and applicable Cricut news
- Define program objectives, target audiences, strategies/tactics, deliverables, timeline, and value measurement
- Maintain and fulfill monthly product requests from the Influencer community
- Analyze program performance to improve opportunities, performance, and partnerships
- Work with cross-functional teams including the social media team, PR, product marketing, content marketing, and digital marketing operations
- Represent Cricut in person at events, meetups, conventions, etc. to work with influencers on-site
- Stay up to date on the latest DIY trends, projects, and innovations in influencer management
- Minimum of 1-2 years influencer/partnerships experience
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and self-prioritize workload
- Ability to work with focus to meet tight time schedules
- Ability to collaborate with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Undergraduate degree required; bachelor’s in communications, PR or marketing preferred
- Skills include: Excel, PowerPoint, program management
- Knowledge of and experience within the DIY community, including sewing and fabrics, preferred
What to Do Next: Please send a resume. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!