Cricut Content Developer II
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut® is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space, and let’s face it, if it’s going to be done right, you have to do it yourself! Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s forerunners in innovation and design and for good reason. The “Cricut” is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that empowers our talented users to design their own projects by cutting intricate patterns with over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space® software, our customers weld, slice, and finagle shapes and images of all sizes using digital content from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, posters, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Science projects that win ribbons and get A’s, check! Valentine Cards that make your lover melt? You bet. Quilts? You mean you don’t have to be a grandma to sew a quilt? The possibilities are endless. If anyone is telling themselves, creativity is not my forte—well, we’ve got that covered too. Our customers can select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials, and the digital content that makes it all possible.
We are looking for a Digital Content Developer II to provide a final critical eye in the quality assurance process. Our pipeline of products demands a creative yet analytical problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. With your detail-oriented nature, you will collaborate closely with digital illustrators and artists to connect with our passionate maker community. This position reports to the Cricutization manager as part of the Creative Development team.
- Edit internal and external Cricut artwork to simplify cutting process
- Prepare digital artwork for member use in DesignSpace software
- Collaborate with artists to delight Cricut members
- Prioritize workload as needed to ensure timely completion of projects
- Deep passion for crafting and creating artwork
- Experience using Cricut hardware and software products
- Familiarity with Cricut digital image library
- Detail oriented and known to produce high quality results
- Experience with OTF files, PostScript and TrueType formats
- Creative and analytical
- Experience with Mac OS and Windows 2000 or later
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Office 365 preferred
- Experience with Cricutization rules preferred
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!