Senior Financial Analyst
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for:
- Providing financial and business analysis support to the executive, product management, sales and other teams.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reporting packages used by management, investors, debt holders, and the board of directors.
- Helping drive the annual budget process and acting as a key member of the budget modeling team.
- Modeling forecasted income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Reforecast financial statements as needed for internal and external presentation.
- Lead budget-to-actual reconciliation meetings with department heads.
- Providing weekly sales updates for internal use.
- Produce analysis of numerous key financial metrics.
- Utilizing and modifying data in financial data systems (SQL Server) to build business models, reports and analysis.
- Providing ad hoc analysis at the direction of or in cooperation with the CFO, Controller, and other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Financial analysis experience
- Accounting experience or background
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects with deadlines
- Experience in report generating applications (e.g., Domo, Tableau or other BI tools)
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting software applications (e.g., Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Host Analytics)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required:
- Intermediate/Advanced functions: Index, Match, nested “If” statements, Sumifs, etc.
- Table and graph design, including but not limited to Pivot Tables
- Financial modeling
- Building complex reports from large data sets with a professional look and feel
- Public Accounting experience
- CPA / CMA certifications
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!