SAP EDI Technical Developer
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
We are looking for a proven developer and leader who is an expert in EDI and SAP. As an SAP EDI Technical Developer, you are responsible for defining and documenting requirements, leading implementation, integration testing, UAT and managing multiple projects delivery.
You are responsible as the SAP EDI Technical Developer for ensuring our EDI messaging flows from end to end and is processed accurately, timely, and consistently to provide a world-class eCommerce experience to our customers. You will work with others to understand business requirements, write roadmaps and code to meet those requirements and then provide on-going support of the same.
In addition to onboarding new customers, you will drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the job. You will prioritize and understand business priorities, deal with ambiguity, and provide influence at all levels of the company.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management or similar discipline.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience with SAP and EDI, preferably developing and supporting X12 maps (850, 856, 810, 944, 943, 944, 945 etc.) in Delta Liaison or similar tool.
- Demonstrated experience with SAP EDI Configurations, including partner profile setup, Port definition, message control, condition record, process code and segment definition.
- Advanced experience in SAP EDI Inbound and Outbound interface functionality and developing and supporting interfaces for different business process.
- Ability to work in diverse teams with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Ability to stay organized and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to technical and non-technical audience.
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a cover letter describing why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety. Write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!