- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Are you an Accountant ready to join a fast-growing CPG business at the intersection of creativity and technology? As a Cricut Staff Accountant you are responsible for financial statement preparation and analysis, special projects, budget and variance issues, etc. You will also collaborate with and support our Controller and Accounting Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the fixed asset and associated depreciation schedules within SAP.
- Provide monthly detail for general journal entries.
- Ensure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Manage and reconcile incoming cash.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closes.
- Maintain purchase order processing system.
- Prepare inter-departmental correspondence as needed.
- Lead sales and property tax filings and other governmental reports.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with payroll system and payroll related items.
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as required by the Controller or Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Must be highly skilled in taking care of financial and numeric data.
- Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, self-motivate, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Must be computer proficient and able to thrive in a dynamic setting.
- Experience with SAP or another ERP system a plus.
- Must have intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent writing abilities to take care of the occasional administrative needs of the department.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when meaningful deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in accounting or auditing is required.
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred.
- Public accounting background is preferred.
What to Do Next: Attach your resume. You can be sure Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so please submit any online presence you may have - Twitter, Facebook, Insta, Portfolio, Fan pages made because of you, etc. If you are a DIY enthusiast, we would love to hea/see your creativity.