Web Optimization Program Manager
- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 300, South Jordan, UT, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Are you an enterprising Web Optimizer looking for an amazing team to join with strong corporate growth particularly focused on ecommerce? Then, Cricut® could be the perfect fit for you! We have an exciting pipeline of product and need a creative, self-driven program manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and support the ongoing conversion rate optimization strategy for web properties including planning, ideation, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting
- Work with operations and IT to select the right tools, data partners and any outlying dependencies needed to operationalize
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. Influences user journeys using heuristic reviews, wireframes, task flows, user scenarios and persona development
- Ensure web conversions deliver on KPIs
- Active optimization of the user journey, taking action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and testing tools (rather than Adobe Analytics, since that’s not a tool we currently have)
- Comfortable working with numbers, KPIs, and optimizing conversion rates while thinking strategically
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines
- Maintain consistent branding elements across multiple properties
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!