Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing Programs
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
The Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing Programs will develop the strategy and programs to build, activate and reward valued partners for participation in Cricut campaigns; actively research, pitch, and collaborate with top influencers and product experts on key initiatives; and, analyze both performance and potential to improve influencer development and partnership.
Cricut is fortunate to have a large community of passionate and knowledgeable Maker influencers across many categories: DIY, craft, sewing, and more; and many channels including Blogs, YouTube, and Social Media Groups. You will act as a Cricut champion whose goal is to inform and engage an influencer community to fall in love with all things Cricut from products to software to team members. In this role, you’ll work closely with Cricut product and content marketing teams, social media teams, marketing operations teams, Cricut customers, and executives.
If you have a love of all things handmade, want to be at the forefront of building a program still in its infancy, and have a track record of independently building creative influencer initiatives and partnerships for new or established consumer brands, join us today!
- Lead the Cricut influencer program, using new research and analytics tools to build and integrate a network of influencers to support strategic marketing programs
- Manage small team of influencer marketers to envision, manage, report, optimize partnership programs and rewards driving recruitment and participation
- Develop, plan, segment and execute programs with close strategic ties to corporate initiatives, product roadmaps, event calendars, and campaigns
- Define program objectives, target audiences, strategies/tactics, deliverables, timeline, and value measurement
- Work with cross-functional teams including the social media team, PR, product marketing, content marketing, and digital marketing operations
- Source, manage and develop high-level influencer relationships for key ongoing initiatives and programs
- Represent Cricut in person at events, meetups, conventions, etc. to work with influencers on-site
- Drive regular communication, reporting and analysis to track status and measurement
- Stay up to date on the latest DIY trends, projects, and innovations in influencer management
- This role will be evaluated by the quality of engagement as measured by an NPS score, growth and participation of the influencer network, among other criteria
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 8 years marketing management and influencer and partnerships experience
- Professional proficiency in reading and writing Spanish (preferred)
- Strong project and people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize workload
- Financial acumen and experience determining program ROIs, drafting budgets and incentive compensation, both in-kind and monetary
- Ability to work focused on meeting tight time schedules
- Experience working with domestic and international teams
- Ability to collaborate with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers to executive management
- Knowledge of social media platforms and digital tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Skills: Excel, PowerPoint; ability to present to senior management
- Knowledge of and experience within the DIY community, including sewing and fabrics, preferred
What to Do Next:
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more perfect for this position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!