Senior Manager, Marketing Programs
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Programs provides leadership and guidance for the marketing team through management of the day-to-day corporate initiatives and campaigns with key stakeholders to drive growth through advanced marketing tactics. This role will develop integrated communications across multiple marketing channels that address relevant audiences and drive business goals.
You will create and lead marketing campaigns throughout the Cricut organization. This includes both coordination of current and ongoing campaigns, as well as envisioning new campaigns consistent with corporate initiatives. In this role, you’ll work closely with Cricut product and content teams, social media teams, other marketing teams, Cricut members and executives.
If you have a love of all things handmade, want to be at the forefront of building a program still in its infancy, and have a track record of independently building marketing programs for new and/or established consumer brands, join us today!
- Understand key markets and consumer groups involved in annual corporate initiatives.
- Create and execute strategic marketing programs to address annual corporate initiatives.
- Lead a cross-functional team of marketing professionals that deliver on corporate initiatives through executing engaging, timely and cost-effective marketing activities.
- Build transparent campaigns aligning strategy to the business.
- Establish processes and reviews to measure campaign performance, testing and optimizing campaign elements to drive business goals and corporate initiatives.
- Work with key marketing team members to understand their strategic plans and align on campaign requirements, key performance indicators (KPIs), ROI and growth expectations.
- Shape and drive the execution of marketing campaigns across the marketing department by providing guidance on channel mix/utilization, best practice, customer journeys, messaging and segmentation.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (social marketing, email marketing, creative services, DTC, video marketing, events, influencer marketing, channel marketing and product management) to deliver tactical assets to support these plans.
- Responsible for managing a high volume of activity and prioritize activities to effectively deliver plans on time and budget.
- Communicate status and activities; must have strong communication and organization skills.
- Work with outside brand partnerships to support effective marketing campaigns driving corporate initiatives.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing management and influencer/partnerships experience
- Strong project/people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize workload
- Ability to work with focus to meet tight time schedules
- Ability to collaborate with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers to executive management
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a cover letter describing why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety. Write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!