Influencer Program Marketing Manager
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
The Influencer Marketing Program Manager will create, pitch and collaborate on content opportunities with the Cricut Influencer partners for participation in Cricut campaigns; fulfill product requests; analyze both performance and potential to improve influencer opportunities and partnership. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing Programs.
Cricut is fortunate to have a large community of passionate and knowledgeable Maker influencers across many categories – DIY, craft, sewing, and more – and many channels including Blogs, YouTube, and Social Media Groups. You will act as a Cricut champion whose goal is to inform and engage an influencer community to fall in love with all things Cricut from products to software to team members. In this role, you’ll work closely with Cricut product and content marketing teams, social media teams, marketing operations teams, Cricut customers, and executives.
If you have a love of all things handmade and want to be at the forefront of building a program still in its infancy, this is the role for you.
- Keep the Cricut Influencer Community apprised of all upcoming products, campaigns
- Develop, plan, segment and execute programs with close strategic ties to corporate initiatives, product roadmaps, event calendars, and campaigns
- Define program objectives, target audiences, strategies/tactics, deliverables, timeline, and value measurement
- Maintain and fulfill monthly product requests from the Influencer community
- Analyze program performance to improve opportunities, performance, and partnerships
- Work with cross-functional teams including the social media team, PR, product marketing, content marketing, and digital marketing operations
- Represent Cricut in person at events, meetups, conventions, etc. to work with influencers on-site
- Stay up to date on the latest DIY trends, projects, and innovations in influencer management
- Minimum of 1-2 years influencer/partnerships experience
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and self-prioritize workload
- Ability to work with focus to meet tight time schedules
- Ability to collaborate with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Undergraduate degree required
- Skills include: Excel, PowerPoint, program management
- Knowledge of and experience within the DIY community, including sewing and fabrics, preferred
What to Do Next:
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more perfect for this position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!