- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 400, South Jordan, Utah, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
You’ll work closely with the sales and marketing teams to concept, write, review, and produce everything from consumer emails to product packaging to web copy. Great verbal skills and high output are a must; strategic ideas and new ways of problem solving are encouraged and welcomed.
Working at Cricut combines the excitement and personal feel of a small business with the recognition and capabilities of a well-known DIY craft brand. You’ll get a casual, creative environment, competitive benefits, and the chance to get hands-on with exciting products and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of experience in Marketing/Advertising copy
- Experience in email marketing, eCommerce, and consumer packaging a plus
- A great portfolio with solid, smart, creative work.
- Self-sufficiency, motivation, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Great writing, editing, and proofreading skills; a consistent style; and high output.
- Experience working and collaborating with a creative team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a portfolio telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!