Materials Product Manager
- 10855 S River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® Maker electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space® software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
As a Consumable Materials Product Manager you will work with the Senior Product Manager to develop new consumable product business cases, manage product development timelines, track progress and meet deadlines. You are responsible for ensuring all consumable product development elements come together in a timely manner to successfully launch on time in concert with artists, QA, retail marketing, and sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define new product goals and deliverables that support the Consumable Materials Business Goals
- Experience with adhesives, paper, and variety of crafting consumable products highly desired
- Desire and willingness to use products and craft
- Manage new product development projects including key deliverables: roadmap, sourcing, pricing, sample testing, etc.
- Define tasks, resources, and timelines necessary to complete a new product development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively with Brand and Product Development about new products, timelines and status
- Prioritize and meet deadlines
- Provide insight, feedback, and new content ideas for artwork and new products
- Participate in ideation dialogue with Product Development and Marketing and give meaningful insight into the product roadmap
- Work with Channel to identify/develop potential retail product placement recommendations
- Experience sourcing raw materials for new products
- Some domestic and international travel required
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience, preferable consumer products
- Project Management experience
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Master communicator with the ability to elicit cooperation from leaders, clients and a wide variety of sources
- Understanding of Cricut products and general crafting
- An awareness of design trends, product knowledge and consumer interests
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!