Hardware Product Manager
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
We’re looking for a stellar hardware product manager to drive the evolution of Cricut as we launch new products and innovations in the market. You will have the opportunity to translate the excitement and needs of our consumers into developing new innovations and products, further expanding the growth of our brand. You will play a key role in shaping how we approach bringing new products to market and how we drive penetration of our brand across the DIY, Home Décor and Craft category.
As a Hardware Product Manager, you’ll be actively involved in defining new products, brand strategy and serve as the primary lead for the development of the product roadmap. You also will be responsible for gathering and sharing industry and consumer insights, crafting the product positioning, leading a cross-functional team through the new product launch process, determining pricing strategy, and partnering with channel marketing and sales to develop compelling retailer presentations.
You will be expected to provide strategic leadership not only within the department, but also across the broader organization, as you partner with cross functional teams throughout the company to bring your products to market.
You must have at least 2 years of related consumer product management experience, an exceptional record of identifying new opportunities, defining innovative products, and leading teams. You should possess a deep knowledge of translating consumer insights into business strategies. This role will demand both tactical and strategic thinking, as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
We are looking for ‘A’ players with a thirst for challenge and a passion for delighting consumers. You should be comfortable working with a high caliber team and be motivated by a fast paced working environment. We are looking for people who love to create new products and user experiences and are passionate about DIY, crafts, design and all things Pinterest. If you’re interested in breaking new ground in the maker space, we want to hear from you!
- 2+ years in brand or product management for a CPG, DIY craft, technology or medical device company
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field; an MBA is a plus
- Strong track record of launching innovative products
- Significant experience with consumer research, including translating consumer needs into product requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Team player who can play a leadership role on cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively in team environment
- Experience with developing sound business recommendations and gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Decision-making experiences demonstrating appropriate balance between thoughtful research and the need for timeliness
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions
- Passion for DIY crafts is a plus
What to Do Next: If you're interested in joining the Cricut team, please send us a cover letter, along with your resume, telling us why no other candidate is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety. In this role, it is essential that you are not like everyone else, we don’t even want you to be like us—we want you to be like you! So write to us, in your real voice, and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!