Channel Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® Maker electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
We seek a driven, energetic, and team-oriented individual to join our Channel Marketing team as a Channel Marketing Manager in South Jordan, UT. This role will take ownership to understand the consumer and retailer needs and opportunities, and then develop, execute and track success of marketing programs for specific retail partners. Channel partners include specialty retailers like Jo Ann Stores, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, mass merchants like Walmart and e-tailers like Amazon. You will work with sales and marketing teams to ensure that key marketing initiatives are completed on time in order to help Cricut grow our business. The person in this role must have a strong marketing background and thorough understanding of retail channels, as he/she will be the key conduit between channel sales, marketing, and the Cricut organization.
- Impact channel pipeline by launching results-driven joint marketing programs
- Develop partner communications and executing tactical marketing strategies
- Work closely with channel partners to create messaging and co-branded collateral
- Work with product marketing teams to develop sales enablement tools that can help train Cricut’s sales team & retail partners
- Develop marketing programs to increase contact and engagement with Cricut’s partners and distributors
- Help partners put in place KPIs to measure marketing activities efficacy
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is required (communications or marketing major preferred)
- At least 5 years of work experience (3 years of channel marketing experience in consumer products)
- Demonstrable success in leading results-oriented joint marketing programs and initiatives
- Keen understanding of consumer products as well as emerging consumer technologies
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally
- Self-directed, problem-solver
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
What to Do Next:
Please send your resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more perfect for this position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!