Hardware Product Manager
- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 300, South Jordan, UT, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
We’re looking for a stellar product manager to drive the launch of the next generation of Cricut products. You will have the opportunity to translate the excitement and needs of our consumers into developing new products, further expanding the growth of our brand. You will play a key role in shaping how we approach bringing new products to market and how we drive penetration of our brand across the DIY, Home Décor and craft category.
As a Hardware product manager, you’ll be actively involved in defining new products, brand strategy and serve as the primary lead for the launch of our new product line. You also will be responsible for gathering and sharing industry and consumer insights, crafting the product positioning, leading a cross-functional team through the new product launch process, determining pricing strategy, and partnering with channel marketing and sales to develop compelling retailer presentations.
- MBA highly preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Brand or product management experience required, hardware product management experience a plus
- Passion for innovation – a strong track record of delivering innovative product experiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up environment and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Passion for the consumer – desire to really get to know the consumer, translating the consumer needs into product requirements and experiences
- Excellent communication skills – demonstrated use of written, presentation and verbal skills to drive team enthusiasm for products and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Working at all levels – proven ability to drive strategic thinking about the product direction as well as focus on the executional details
- Team player – build strong relationships with the cross-functional team while serving as the team lead to drive results
- Data-driven decisions – know how to get and analyze data to make business decisions, balancing thoughtful research with the need for timeliness
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a note about why you're the best product manager. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!