International Program Support
- South Jordan, UT
Cricut is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space. The Cricut is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that lets our users cut intricate patterns in over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space software, our customers design projects using digital images from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Our customers can also select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Are you interested in working with people from around the office and the world? Cricut is seeking a uniquely qualified person to fill the role of International Program Support. This job requires the successful candidate to work across all areas of the company to help drive the international growth initiative.
- Sales Support: Work with international sales manager to ensure that all sales support activities and functions are being accurately completed in a timely manner – including, new customer setup, new sku setup, & product information sheets are distributed.
- Finance: Management of the product pricing process and the actual product pricing, including new customer pricing setup and new sku and promotional pricing for existing customers. In addition, this position will have responsibility to help finance resolve any customer claims/short pays. Finally, this position will work with finance to prepare and report on financial metrics as outlined with the International Sales team.
- Marketing: Work with the various marketing teams at Cricut to develop and drive International marketing initiatives including, channel, dotcom, blogger, social, etc.
- Operations: Work with the operations team on international product forecasts, product shipping, and other operations related issues/initiatives.
- Legal: Management of new and existing customer contracts. This includes reading, understanding, and suggesting changes to new/potential customer contracts. In addition, this position will own the contracts and ensure that both legal and finance have reviewed and that all contracts are submitted according to appointed deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a retail environment
- International experience a plus
- Positive demeanor with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with people from all areas of the organization
- Superior analytical and communication skills with ability to change communication style based on need.
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a note about why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!