Sr. Online Campaign Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT
- Department: Marketing
Cricut is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space. The Cricut is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that lets our users cut intricate patterns in over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space software, our customers design projects using digital images from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Our customers can also select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials and the digital content that makes it all possible.
Duties of the Sr Online Campaign Marketing Manager:
· Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of online marketing campaigns targeted to specific consumer segments for both revenue and engagement campaigns.
· Work cross-functionally with functional email, paid and site managers to drive revenue and consumer engagement.
· Determine consumer flow, across platforms, channels and sources.
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web, email, paid analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
· Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
· Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
· Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
· Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- 5+ Years’ experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Proficient at inbound marketing, including writing and creating stand out content to attract customers into our funnel, and to manage them through their engagement and conversion paths to our different lead sources.
- Experience in site management, email marketing, social media marketing, paid search, SEO and advanced conversion tools such as Adobe Campaign and advanced GA usage to understand customer movements and conversion points.
- Extremely analytical and can translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a note about why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!