Email Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT
Cricut is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space. The Cricut is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that lets our users cut intricate patterns in over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space software, our customers design projects using digital images from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Our customers can also select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials and the digital content that makes it all possible.
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the organization's email marketing campaigns and maximizing revenue opportunities from the company’s customer database.
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing email strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
The ideal background of an Email Marketing Manager:
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Previous experience as an email marketing manager ideally within a similar industry.
- You will be extremely analytical and can translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and note about why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!