Online Marketing Manager
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
Are you an enterprising Online Marketing Manager looking for an amazing team to join with strong corporate growth particularly focused on ecommerce? Then, Cricut® could be the perfect fit for you! We have an exciting pipeline of product and need a creative, go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage online consumer funnel
- Analyze and understand online metrics to facilitate the consumer flow through site, email, paid campaigns, social for both purchase and engagement.
- Understanding consumer metrics, work with marketing team members to improve Cricut’s effectiveness in moving consumers to a specified goal
- Manage consumer flows through the Cross-Channel Marketing System
- Partner with Online Sales Manager to exceed ecommerce sales budgets.
- Adobe Marketing Product – Campaign, Target, Analytics
- Magento proficiency
- Excel proficiency
- Team/Cross-functional leadership
- Project/Program management
- Product messaging and marketing experience
- SEM and Email Marketing Experience
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!