Software/Hardware Product Manager
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
We’re looking for a stellar product manager to drive the launch of the next generation of Cricut products. You will have the opportunity to translate the excitement and needs of our consumers into developing new products, further expanding the growth of our brand. You will play a key role in shaping how we approach bringing new products to market and how we drive penetration of our brand across the DIY, Home Décor and craft category.
As a Software Product Manager, you’ll be actively involved in defining new products, brand strategy and serve as the primary lead for the launch of our new product line. You also will be responsible for gathering and sharing industry and consumer insights, crafting the product positioning, leading a cross-functional team through the new product launch process, determining pricing strategy, and partnering with channel marketing and sales to develop compelling retailer presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field; an MBA is a plus
- 5+ years product management experience; software product management required, hardware product management experience a plus
- Passion for innovation – a strong track record of delivering innovative product experiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit – ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up environment and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Passion for the consumer – desire to really get to know the consumer, translating the consumer needs into product requirements and experiences
- Excellent communication skills – demonstrated use of written, presentation and verbal skills to drive team enthusiasm for products and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Working at all levels – proven ability to drive strategic thinking about the product direction as well as focus on the executional details
- Team player – build strong relationships with the cross-functional team while serving as the team lead to drive results
- Data-driven decisions – know how to get and analyze data to make business decisions, balancing thoughtful research with the need for timeliness
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and a note about why you're the best Product Manager! You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!