Product Launch Manager
- 10855 S. River Front Parkway, Suite 300, South Jordan, UT
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Are you an enterprising Product Marketer looking for an amazing team to join with strong corporate growth particularly focused on product growth? Then, Cricut® could be the perfect fit for you!
With trend driven design as its focus, Cricut is always vigilant for new ideas and innovations. We are committed to providing cutting edge tools, innovative designs, and the inspiration and knowledge that form the foundation of creativity. Cricut is recognized as one of the craft industry’s leaders in innovation and design. We have an exciting pipeline of product and need a creative, go-getter Product Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a Product Launch Manager, you will be responsible for go-to-market strategy, launch planning and execution for your products. You'll work closely with the product organization to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Launch Manager you will be the expert in our consumers, how they buy and their buying criteria. You will be responsible for transferring that knowledge to our sales and marketing teams.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the playing field and how to win
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand and sell-through for your products
- 5+ years of physical product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role required; consumer product marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and note about why you are the best person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!