Senior Software Engineer - MEAN
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Craft Room® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
Cricut is looking for a Software Engineer who is a driver of change, who has never met a technology challenge they couldn't resolve and that is dedicated to developing solid code that will help shape the Platform Software which will thrill our consumers.
What you’ll be doing…
- CODE - Write tons of code across the full stack – front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back-end database
- Develop scalable, fast, robust web-based solutions
- Collaborate with team members in an Agile/Scrum environment to understand business needs and user stories
- NodeJS, AngularJS, and MongoDB
- Test Driven Development
- Passion for writing great software and not constrained by the technology stack or programming language.
- Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts.
- Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability
- Ability to lean new language and solve complex business problems
- Knowledge of flash, flex and graphical programming concepts will be an added advantage
- Experience in Agile and/or extreme Programming practices
- Experience in Test Driven Development and continuous integration and deliver of software Products.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and support large-sized internet-scale software systems
- Knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!