- South Jordan, UT
Cricut is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space. The Cricut is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that lets our users cut intricate patterns in over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space software, our customers design projects using digital images from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Our customers can also select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials and the digital content that makes it all possible.
As a Sales Support team member you will work closely with Account Managers to support our product placement with Retail Partners. You will also be a cross-functional master as you collaborate with all the departments within Cricut to ensure initiatives and objectives for sales and our retail space are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Sales Account Managers on product forecasts, product orders/shipping, and other operations related issues/initiatives.
- Ensure that sales support activities and functions are being accurately completed in a timely manner. Including new customer setup, new sku setup, and distribution of product information sheets.
- Work with retail partners to coordinate new sets/product launches, retail set designs and offerings, POP signage, and shipping of product samples.
- Participate in Go To Market and Product Team meetings to help drive and meet retail timelines.
- Work with various marketing teams at Cricut to coordinate and drive marketing initiatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong team player
- Highest level of personal integrity and maturity
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while simultaneously meeting all goals and deadlines
- Retail plan-o-gram experience is a plus
- Pro-active, problem-solving nature
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong desire to tackle new challenges and projects with enthusiasm
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and note about why you are the best Sales Support person for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!