Magento Sr. Software Developer
- 10855 S Jordan Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, USA
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
Magento expert needed to assist our current shopping cart and ecommerce team with constructing scalable Magento modules, solutions and integrations with third-party systems including payment processing, shipping, affiliate marketing, email marketing, currency exchange, and product feeds.
- 2+ Years of Strong Experience in Implementing Magento.
- Thorough knowledge of the Magento system and programming patterns -EAV
- Proven ability to construct scalable Magento modules
- Design solutions and integrate with third-party systems including payment processing, shipping, affiliate marketing, email marketing, currency exchange, and product feeds
- Good knowledge on PHP, MYSQL, Java script
- Hands-on expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) – AWS EC2, Auto scaling, RDS
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful team
- Collaborative and Committed.
- You have a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possiblewith the right focus and the right team
- Constant learners: You’re always growing and love to keep up with the latest technologies, best practices and techniques
- Passionate about technology with a sharp attention to detail
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover letter telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!