Magento Sr. Software Developer
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
Magento expert needed to assist our current shopping cart and ecommerce team with constructing scalable Magento modules, solutions and integrations with third-party systems including payment processing, shipping, affiliate marketing, email marketing, currency exchange, and product feeds.
- 2+ Years of Strong Experience in Implementing Magento.
- Thorough knowledge of the Magento system and programming patterns -EAV
- Proven ability to construct scalable Magento modules
- Design solutions and integrate with third-party systems including payment processing, shipping, affiliate marketing, email marketing, currency exchange, and product feeds
- Good knowledge on PHP, MYSQL, Java script
- Hands-on expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) – AWS EC2, Auto scaling, RDS
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful team
- Collaborative and Committed. You have a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
- Constant learners: You’re always growing and love to keep up with the latest technologies, best practices and techniques
- Passionate about technology with a sharp attention to detail
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, GitHub, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!