Contact Center Trainer
- Spanish Fork, UT
Cricut is the global leader in the connected DIY technology space. The Cricut is an electronic cutting machine – like a printer that cuts – that lets our users cut intricate patterns in over 100 different materials ranging from paper and cardstock to iron-on and adhesive vinyl and even thicker materials like chipboard and leather. Using our cloud-based Design Space software, our customers design projects using digital images from our library or uploaded from the web to make personalized cards, custom t-shirts, home décor, even quilting and sewing projects. Our customers can also select from over 3,000 Make-it-Now projects which make DIY easier than ever before. We sell the machines, the materials and the digital content that makes it all possible.
The Contact Center Trainer is responsible for conducting all contact center training and development. This includes but is not limited to ensuring that new hire agents are effectively and efficiently trained, conduct ongoing training of resources to ensure that agents remain current and up to date on new products, software deployments, soft skills and technical skills and will be primarily responsible for the accuracy of the knowledge base.
- Create and deliver curriculum for all Contact Center functions including customer service support of all associated Cricut products and services
- Create, maintain and deliver ongoing customer service training and development that will result in an increase of contact center performance in the areas of call quality and customer satisfaction
- Participate as a member of the Contact Center Leadership team by providing insight and recommendations to improve the quality of the service provided all “end user” customers
- Proactively partner with the Contact Center Leadership team to identify, develop and deliver ongoing training and development needs
- Provide floor support to Contact Center agents during training down time
- Demonstrate the ability to take calls in all associated queues and perform all calls at an acceptable agent performance range or better than agent performance in all statistical categories
- Must be able to create templates and format articles to educate customers as to Cricut products and services.
- Ensure knowledge base is accurate and up to date resulting in an effective and strategic tool for Contact Center representatives as well as Cricut customers who need access to this information on a 24 x 7 basis.
- 5+ years delivering contact center curriculum.
- Bachelors degree in a learning and development design discipline or equivalent years of work history and experience in training and development within a highly technical environment
- Experience writing and delivering various forms of curriculum in a technical support environment including e-learning, learning assessments, knowledge base creation and updates, call flow, promotional updates and training, etc.
- Experience facilitating an array of topics and subjects from a consumer/technical support perspective
- Partner closely with the Contact Center leadership team to identify performance trends impacting the level of service provided, conduct analysis and self-determine training and development needs to correct and improve performance trends
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communication
- Curriculum Development
- Results Driven
- Self Motivated
- Demonstrated ability to teach
- Flexible to meet the demands of the operation
- Experience developing inter-departmental partnerships
- Positive Attitude
- Organized and Disciplined
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and note about why you are the best Trainer for this position. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!