Member Care Technical Support Rep – Tier 1
- 151 East 3450 North, Spanish Fork, UT, us
Cricut helps people everywhere live creative lives by providing the tools they need to make beautiful, high-quality DIY projects quickly and easily. Innovator in the smart cutting machines category, Cricut offers the industry-leading Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® machines, Design Space® software, a lineup of crafting tools and accessories, and a diverse range of materials such as vinyl, decorative papers, and iron-on. Cricut products can be found at most major craft stores and online. Cricut is located in the Salt Lake City area of Utah. Learn more at Cricut.com.
We are now accepting candidates for training classes located in Spanish Fork, Utah. The pay is $14 per hour with benefits day one of employment for full time employees. Training hours are M-F from 8-4:30 pm. After training we will consider various shifts during the operating hours of 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. Full time is 40 hours per week and part time is 20- 30 hours per week. No remote positions are available.
A Member Care Technical Support Representative, Tier 1 is responsible for providing a basic to intermediate level of technical support to member inquiries regarding Cricut products, software and services. Each representative is expected to ensure that “world class” service principles and guidelines are utilized on each and every call. These include but are not limited to, appropriate greetings, hold protocols, accuracy in the information delivered, appropriate verification, etc. Cricut prides itself in offering exceptional service to its members and our Member Care Technical Support Representatives are responsible for ensuring excellence in EVERY member experience. Representatives are expected to increase their knowledge and understanding of Cricut’s products, software and services by utilizing the tools and resources they are provided to answer member questions and inquires. They are to offer additional support for hardware and software, including trouble shooting drivers, antivirus and MUST possess a basic understanding of how to trouble shoot all Windows and Mac operating systems. Representatives are to demonstrate patience and the ability to effectively communicate with users at all levels of proficiency while providing unparalleled courtesy and demonstrate a willingness to assist our member and offering creative solutions to each member’s unique situation.
- Provide service to Cricut inbound member inquiries regarding Cricut products, hardware, software and services
- Document and escalate to internal and external teams as required to support complex support issues/requests
- Accurately maintain associated data, files and records regarding technical support incidents
- Manage individual work to exceptional member satisfaction levels and ensure an FCR rate at 90% or higher
- Achieve all requisite performance standards including service ticket SLA, handle time, quality, productivity, attendance, professionalism, etc
- Engage members by offering additional products or services that will further enhance the member experience
- Provide information and knowledge to members using crafting products; prefer experience using the Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut Design Space, Craftroom, Cricut Expression, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency with all Cricut products
- Effectively communicate and simplify technical terms for end user members through simplified trouble shooting of products of a creative, technical or mechanical nature
- Remain engaged with members through proper tone of voice demonstrating a sincere interest in helping members to further understand how to apply our products and services to meet their individual needs
- Reply to service tickets promptly and in accordance with established guidelines
- 1+ years experience in a customer service environment where technical support at a Tier 1 level is a primary job function
- Basic to intermediate level knowledge of Windows Desktop operating systems, Windows/Mac is required; previous experience providing support is preferred; an advanced level knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Experience in handling technical support for Windows and Mac operating systems, anti-virus, software drivers, desktop assist software, etc
- A minimum of 2 years in a call center, inbound or outbound, handling all types of customer inquiries, returns, diffusing escalated calls, etc
- Ability to diagnose basic to intermediate technical issues involving software applications and interfaces
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to customers regarding Cricut's products and services
- Demonstrate a positive attendance record and a commitment to arrive at work on time and when scheduled
- Must be willing to commit to schedule flexibility to allow Cricut to meet its members’ call patterns including evenings and Saturday work
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!