- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
We need someone with a deep technical understanding of SAP. Are you an ABAP programmer who wants to work more directly with users to build solutions? Can you identify a business process problem and document the solution requirements for someone else to build it, or build it yourself? Do you love the idea of the work you do being dramatically impactful? Know SD but want to expand into FI or MM? Are you good with the idea of wearing many hats? If so, then we need to talk.
The SAP Programmer/Analyst will work directly with our SAP Analyst, EDI Engineer, and internal and external software development teams to design, develop, and support SAP integration efforts. The position will report to the Director of Information Technology. This is an on-site position located in South Jordan, UT. US Citizen or Green Card Holder/Permanent resident Status only. We are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas.
- Participates and drives SAP related interoperability and interface design, configuration, and execution tasks.
- Collaborates with functional internal and external resources on SAP solution and integration delivery utilizing SAP best practices.
- Collaborates with team leads and administrators to envision, configure, and test SAP’s interoperability.
- Develops, manages, and maintains SAP interface technical solutions documentation.
- Conduct code reviews and establish and enforce proper change management procedures.
- Manage SAP processes including incident, change, and problem management as they relate to interfaces and file transfer/feeds.
- Participate in projects related to major activities such as software upgrades, software configuration changes and hardware upgrade or replacement as they relate to SAP integration.
- Ensure that the SAP System’s Interfaces are monitored and maintained (including operational support outside of normal working hours).
- Collaborate with Basis resources (FTE’s, contractors and/or partners) to accomplish business goals.
- 5+ years developing application interface solutions in SAP.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP R/3 functionality, ABAP, SAP Script, Smartforms, BADI, Customer-exits, IDoc framework (configuration, customization, troubleshooting and monitoring), and Basis.
- Significant understanding of the system processes and configurations within and around at least 2 SAP systems desired (SD, SCM, FI/CO, MM, PP, BI).
- Experience managing IDOC message flows. Ability to configure distribution models, message types, and partner profiles.
- Strong knowledge of integration between SAP to non-SAP landscapes.
What to Do Next:
Please send us a resume and a cover telling us why no one is more right for the position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about. Please submit any online presence you may have (Twitter, Facebook, Fan pages made because of you), and if you are a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, that means a lot to us, and we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!