Full Stack Software Engineer
- South Jordan, UT
Welcome to Cricut® where transforming inspiration to creation reigns supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing technology solutions are conceived, change is happening and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Cricut® is a world leader in personal electronic cutting machines that help people achieve their creative best. For more than 50 years, Cricut® has inspired creativity and made DIY more capable and easier than ever with tools like the Cricut® Air2 electronic cutting machine, Cricut Design Space® design software, and the Cricut Cuttlebug™ embosser and die cutter. Today, millions of people use Cricut® products to create masterful and surprisingly simple projects, and Cricut® products have won dozens of industry awards. Redefine DIY—join the Cricut® revolution!
Cricut is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who is a driver of change, who has never met a technology challenge they couldn't resolve is dedicated to developing solid code to thrill our consumers.
- Development Tools – SSIS, Visual Studio, TFS, Bitbucket, Git, SoapUI, and Ready! API.
- Development Platforms – SQL Server, Oracle, AWS.
- Programming Languages – SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, C#/.NET, XML, Java, HTML, and CSS.
- Passion for writing great software and not constrained by the technology stack or programming language.
- Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts.
- Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability
- Ability to lean new language and solve complex business problems
- Knowledge of flash, flex and graphical programming concepts will be an added advantage
- Experience in Agile and/or extreme Programming practices
- Experience in Test Driven Development and continuous integration
- Demonstrated ability to develop and support large-sized internet-scale software systems
What to Do Next:
Please send a resume and note telling us why no one is more right for this position than you. You can be sure that Cricut is a workplace that values individuality and variety, so write to us in your real voice and tell us what you’re all about.